Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Unity Shabbat Centerpieces....

I was asked to make the table centerpieces for a program that brought together a number of local synagogues. We shared Friday night dinner, singing and programs all Shabbat. I guess I got a little cliche'ish and just made globes encircled with people holding hands around the world. That = Unity, right? I was shocked when I walked into the shul with all of the gorgeous tables so elegantly set-up in gold and white linens. There rose- in all the tasteful decor- my bright blue globes and child-like paperdolls. My cringing lessened somewhat when I was told they added some color to the room. Okaaay...people are so nice. And ooooh paperdolls! Cutting! Dressing! Fun! all 30 zillion of them!<All of that leads to--->>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment