Thursday, January 7, 2010

The life I saw through these.....

Top- Super Cool Aviators- High School hallways, classmates from afar, my father, Mr. Paisley my art teacher, "Etc." the literary magazine, my grandparents, the farm, my sister the majorette, my brother the 6 year old, my beautiful mother.

Middle- Mammoth Annie Hall's (nickel to show their hugeness)- Art School. Europe and College- Pittsburgh on my own, thrift store discovery, black and white darkrooms, Super 8 filmmaking, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Paris, Greece, Italy, England, painting, acid bubbling on an etching plate, student-teaching an art class of 100 children using a bullhorn, took a walk on a sunny day and met my husband.

Bottom- Wire-rims- New mother- my children being born, each small face, many many brown eyes, little running blurs, upside down, sideways, infront and behind, years of spinning and twirling and trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment